Welcome to the At[h]om Koncept

At the beginning my motivation was drawing... simply drawing everywhere, anywhere, on every available media, expanding my dreams into reality. Recreating this world where i was living so confortably during the nights under the daylight.

And one day I got my hands on a tattoo machine.

The world suddenly offered me a new perspective, a new media, a new concept; suddendly i had this feeling of imperative, something blowing eagerly inside, with passion, violent and at the same time comforting and.. unforced, essential.

After a while, this feeling grew stronger and stronger, and one day it just became obsessing, mesmerising and, as an opium smoker, i left everything to fulfill this craving.

France-Belgium, Belgium-Dublin, and finally London. My luggage lost at the airport, no money, nowhere to stay, just a few clothes, and a couple of tattoo machines.. a new life was starting.

London turned out to be an ordeal with its share of tears, wonderings, doubts and insecurity; i was not aware back then that it would be beneficial for my own enlightment.

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Family Ink.. feel the love.

Noor. Design by GREMS, London, UK, 2k10

No comments:

Post a Comment